WELCOME!

WELCOME!

This blog has existed for some years of bilingual teaching in our secondary school. Its purpose is to provide a space for language learning and to show the accomplishments of our students. News and useful resources will be posted periodically.

Este blog ha existido durante varios años de enseñanza bilingüe en nuestro instituto. Su objetivo es el de ofrecer un espacio para aprender el idioma y mostrar los logros de nuestros alumnos. Noticias y recursos útiles serán publicados periodicamente.

Monday 22 October 2018

English Language Assistant 2018-2019

Hi everyone!

I'm Danielle, one of the English Language Assistants this year. This is my second year working at SIES Luis de Góngora, so I wanted to share a quick introduction for those who haven't met me.

I'm originally from San Francisco, California and have been living in Madrid for about a year now. I have a passion for languages and teaching, and am very excited to be working with the students again this year! The majority of subjects that I teach are English, Biology, and Technology.

Outside of teaching, you can usually find me running (in the picture on the left, I completed my first half marathon in San Francisco). I also love cooking and experimenting with new kinds of food. I'm currently on the hunt for a good cocido recipe :)

I look forward to getting to know everyone as the year progresses. Feel free to post a comment below and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment